With sites in Cazenovia, Hamilton, and Sherburne, Adult Day Services helps people remain in their own homes by providing many of the services available to Crouse Community Center residents. A handicapped-accessible van transports individuals between their homes and Day Services. An onsite social worker assists the elderly and handicapped with housing needs, banking, personal paperwork, and recertiﬁcation for Medicaid. A registered nurse monitors and coordinates the care plan of each adult day health participant.
"Our biggest goal here is to keep everyone as independent as possible"
- Jennifer Schultz, General Manager of Adult Day Services
Is Adult Day Health Right for You or Your Loved One?
What's Included in Adult Day Health Services?
- Monitoring of medications, blood pressure, blood sugar, and oxygen
- Ordering prescriptions from the primary care doctor or pharmacy
- Physical therapy
- Nutritionally balanced meals
- Personal care services such as showering and hair styling
- Physical therapy-approved exercise program with video
- Assistance in scheduling doctor appointments
- Enriched activities, games, and movies
- Shopping and lunch excursions in handicapped-accessible van
For more information about Adult Day Services, please call Jennifer Schultz at (315) 655-5464.